Speak with Rebecca or Donny by phone, or drop us a note - we look forward to talking with you.
COVID-19 Impact on Shipping
Please expect delays in your shipments even though we are filling most orders placed before 4pm on the (week) day we receive it.
- First-Class Package Service (FCPS) two and three day service commitments will be extended to three and four days respectively.
- Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively
International Customers: Note that International Priority Mail which typically took 7-10 days may now take as many as 4-6 weeks or longer! Shipping it Priority Mail International may speed up delivery, but we can not guarantee that.
Yes! We ship worldwide via the United States Postal Service. Contact us if your country is not an option at checkout.
We accept all major credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB.
We accept payments using PayPal.
We do not keep your credit card information on file.
We would love to be able to do that, but at this time our manufacturing process is not suited for making custom stamps.
No, we do not have a printed catalog available at this time.
At this time, we do not have a brick & mortar storefront for you to visit, but you still may be able to purchase our stamps locally by visiting one of our retailers. You can use our Retail Stores link to see if there is a retailer near you that carries our stamps. Selections vary from store to store, so be sure to call ahead to check for the products you are interested in purchasing.
Yes, we are an angel company. Artists that use our stamps can sell their work, as long as the images are stamped by hand. The use of mechanical reproduction of any kind (i.e., copiers, scanners, printers, etc.) of any of our images, is strictly prohibited and is copyright infringement – a violation of US copyright law.
The policy here voids our previous policies printed on peg stamp sets or other materials.
Call us at 910-428-2647 and we will be happy to take your order over the phone. Our office hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone (ET), Monday through Friday.
If you would like to mail in your order, send it along with a check to:
Rubber Stamp Tapestry
PO Box 254
Star, NC 27356
To prevent delays, please use our online shipping calculator and ensure your check completely covers the cost of the products and the cost of shipping.
We cannot guarantee that your order will be in stock at the time we receive your order.
Retail orders typically ship from North Carolina the same business day and the shipping method and destination will determine the package delivery speed. Most orders arrive in 3-7 days, although delays at USPS do happen from time to time.
While some international orders arrive in as little as a week or two, it can sometimes take as much as six weeks to clear customs and be released for delivery. It all depends on customs.
You will receive an email as soon as your order ships which will have the USPS tracking code. You can refer to that email to see where your package is located. Additionally, you can log into your RST account and track your order there. If you have any questions or concerns, just email us. We are more than happy to track your package for you or inquire at the post office if there is a delay.
Our shipping rates are calculated using USPS real-time rates based on the weight of the product and your location. Whether you live inside or outside the US, once you add items to your cart, you will be provided a list of the available shipping methods and real-time rates.
We want our customers to be happy with everything we sell. In the event that you encounter a concern regarding workmanship, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We not only want to make it right with you, but we also want to ensure that the matter is resolved for future customers as well.
- The StampRight placement line and rubber end: please note that we are unable to guarantee that the rubber end will line up perfectly with the StampRight placement line. If you feel that the rubber is offset, you may create your own placement line by marking the peg with a permanent marker.
- Mount color: the color and/or texture of the wooden mount may be inconsistent with each other. This will in no way interfere with the usability of the stamp.
- Slanted rubber: the stamp rubber can sometimes be cut at a slant. This typically does not interfere with the usability of the stamp.
Returning Items That You No Longer Want
If you’ve ordered something and decided you no longer want it, contact us immediately after receiving the item(s). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 910-428-2647. We will be glad to exchange any unused product for an identically priced item(s) within 15 days of purchase. Please note the product number(s) of the item(s) you’d like as a replacement. To pay for shipping back to you, please include a credit card number or email address to which we can bill PayPal.
To return your product, mail to:
Exchanges & Returns Rubber Stamp Tapestry
140 Harper Street
Star, North Carolina 27356
Yes. Since we manufacture our stamps, they’re always in stock and we always ship orders complete.
Per North Carolina state law, applicable state & local taxes will be charged for all orders mailed within North Carolina.
We do not charge sales tax on orders shipped outside on North Carolina.
If your order is being shipped to a different country, we cannot guarantee that you will not be charged customs tax, VAT, or import duties at the time of delivery.
Yes, our newsletter subscribers enjoy coupon codes and weekly sales. If you have not yet subscribed, you can do so today! Great savings are waiting for you!
Our system will only allow the use of one coupon at a time. We often offer coupons via our newsletter and YouTube sponsorships. So, when choosing between two coupons, you will have to determine which will give you the most savings.
Thank you for shopping with us again. In November, 2019 we moved shopping cart providers and we were not able to transfer your account information to the new site. That means you will have to create a new account.
1. Click My Account in the top right menu bar.
2. Under Register enter your email address and click the Register button,
3. Leave the page open, but go check your email and copy (Ctrl + C or Command +C) the password (it will be in gray bold in the email).
4. Under Login (on the My Account page), type your email address and paste (Ctrl + V or Command + V) the password into the password block and click Login.
5. You’ll be prompted to change your password, so click “edit your password and account details.“
6. Paste (Ctrl + V or Command + V) the password into the Current password block and type your new password, then retype it under Conform new password.
7. Fill out first and last name
8. Click the Save Changes button.
9. Now you’re all set!