No products in the cart.
LAST UPDATE: August 10, 2020
Collection of Your Data
Only the minimum amount of personal information necessary is collected by Rubber Stamp Tapestry and depends on how you use the website and how you interact with us. Here are the categories of information we may collect:
- Personally Identifiable Information – may include your name, shipping and/or physical address, email address, phone number, birthday, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Financial Data – may include credit card type, credit card number, credit card security code, and expiration date.
- Technical Data – may include your IP address, operating system, browser type, referring sites, exit pages, and pages viewed.
- Location Information – may include information provided by a mobile device when used to visit the site or location information associated with your IP address.
- User Submitted Data – may include information submitted via survey, email, and/or support request.
Collection of Data of Persons Under 18 Years Old
Our Website is not intended for use by any person under the age of 18 years of age. Rubber Stamp tapestry does not knowingly market to or solicit information from persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not:
- Use or provide any information on this Website
- Make purchases through this Website
- Use comment features
- Provide any information about yourself.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please use the information below to contact us.
Cookies and Online Tracking
Rubber Stamp Tapestry and our service providers use standard technologies like browser cookies, pixel tags, scripts, and web beacons, to automatically collect information about your device and browser, technical data, and your internet activities across websites.
You can change your settings to disable cookies or choose not to accept cookies from sites you visit when prompted by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. If you do chose this setting you may be unable to access some parts of our website. Strictly Necessary Cookies cannot be switched off in our systems, as they are required for the site to function (these cookies do not store any personally identifiable information).
You can opt out of Google Analytics by changing your Ad Settings, installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On (available here), or disabling, restricting, or declining cookies when visiting sites.
Use of Your Data
Rubber Stamp Tapestry collects information and data in order to provide you with the best possible experience on the website. We may use the information we collect to:
- Fill your orders.
- Communicate with you about your orders and/or account.
- Inform you of news, updates, promotions, and other marketing communication.
- Personalize your experience on our website like remembering preferences, tailoring content, provide product-related communication based on previous purchases.
- Prevent copyright infringement and for fraud detection and prevention.
- Operate, maintain, and improve the website, and Rubber Stamp Tapestry products and services.
Disclosure of Your Data
Rubber Stamp Tapestry does not sell, rent, or trade any user’s personal data.
There are specific circumstances where Rubber Stamp Tapestry may share the personal information or data that has been collected. Here are such circumstances:
- When you have given consent.
- When our service providers are providing services on our behalf (web hosting platform, credit card processing company).
- To comply with the law.
- To protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of you, others, or Rubber Stamp Tapestry.
Rubber Stamp Tapestry is not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you have directly shared personal information or sensitive data and has no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations.
About Third-Party Applications and Service Providers
To maintain the functionality of our Website and services, Rubber Stamp Tapestry uses third-party applications and service providers, and as such, some vendors may have limited access to personal information in the course of providing service to us (including site hosting and payment processing). We expect those we work with to maintain the confidentiality of all our business information, including your personal information, and to use any information they have access to solely for the purpose of providing services to us.
If you have chosen to connect your Social Networks (like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) to our website, or if you authorize a Third-Party Service to access your account, you are agreeing to provide information about you to the Social Networks and Third-Party Services subject to their privacy policies.
Securing Your Data
Rubber Stamp Tapestry uses administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information and collected data. Rubber Stamp Tapestry is operated solely by the owners, Rebecca and Donny Walton and they are the only two people at Rubber Stamp Tapestry who have access to collected data.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. In the event of unauthorized access, Rubber Stamp Tapestry will work with the necessary authorities and inform those affected. If you become aware of a security issue, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Your Options Regarding Your Personal Data
Your Account Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or delete your Rubber Stamp Tapestry account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account information.
- Contacting Rubber Stamp Tapestry using the contact information provided below.
Your Emails and Communication
If you subscribe to a newsletter offered on our website, the data provided in the newsletter subscription will only be used for sending the newsletter, unless you agree to further use. You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe option provided in the newsletter.
You may at any time change how Rubber Stamp Tapestry communicates with you. If you wish to no longer receive any correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may change your preference or opt-out by:
- Selecting your preferences at the time you create your account on the Rubber Stamp Tapestry Website.
- Clicking the “update subscription preference” or “unsubscribe from this list” links at the bottom of Rubber Stamp Tapestry emails.
- Contacting Rubber Stamp Tapestry using the contact information provided below.
If you wish to change your correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties must be made to the third party directly.
Your Personal Data
You may at any time submit a request to:
- Access the personal data collected by Rubber Stamp Tapestry.
- Modify or correct the personal data collected by Rubber Stamp Tapestry.
- Have Rubber Stamp Tapestry erase or delete the personal data collected. We cannot delete your personal data except by also deleting your user account.
European Union Privacy Rights
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation permits users that are European Union residents certain rights regarding personal data collected, including:
- The right to access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to object to processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- The right to withdraw consent.
If you are a European Union resident and would like to make a request regarding your personal data or opt-out of collection, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
Contacting Rubber Stamp Tapestry
Rubber Stamp Tapestry, LLC
140 Harper Street
Star, North Carolina