This high viscosity, oil-based, archival pigment ink is clear in color and perfect for combining with other inks and mediums to create a myriad of effects.
- Watermark effect – stamp onto extra lightweight paper.
- Gradation effect – stamp image, with a brush apply chalk or pearl powders to the stamped image.
- Tint effect – to tint paper one shade darker, stamp onto high quality colored card stock to get a two-toned look.
- Resist effect – stamp on coated paper, then stamp again with dye ink.
- Embossing effect – great for embossing with pearlescent powders, chalks, and more.
The raised ink pad makes it possible to ink any size rubber stamp without interference from the ink pad case.
The ink pad is 3.825″ x 2.5″ (97 x 63 mm).
Made in Japan.