This high viscosity, oil-based, archival pigment marker is clear in color and perfect for combining with other inks, markers, and mediums to create a myriad of effects.
- Watermark effect – use on extra light weight paper.
- Gradation effect – mark, with a brush apply chalk or pearl powders to the mark.
- Tint effect – to tint paper one shade darker, mark on high quality colored card stock to get a two toned look.
- Resist effect – mark on coated paper, then mark again with dye ink marker.
- Embossing effect – great for embossing with pearlescent powders, chalks, and more.
The duel tip marker is perfect for fine details as well as broad strokes.
Made in Japan.