- Cardstock – White
- Cardstock – Green
- Cardstock – Red
- Patterned Paper
- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring Board
- Colored Pencil – Kelly Green (Prismacolor Premier)
Cut paper to the following dimensions:
- Card base – 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Patterned paper – 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- White cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Red strip – 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Green strip – 4″ x 2″
- White strip – 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
Stamp the love stamp on white cardstock in bamboo leaves ink. Fill in with colored pencil if needed. Brush edged with tangelo ink.
Attach green cardstock strip to red cardstock and then adhere the stamped cardstock to the green cardstock.
Place the sentiment at the base of the A2-size cardstock and mark top with a pencil. You will stamp above this line.
Stamp the Mini Tulip in tangelo, rose bud and lady bug ink – five stampings in all.
Draw on stems with colored pencil and edge and brush the card in tangelo ink.
Attach patterned paper to card base then attach stamped paper to patterned paper and then attach sentiment .