- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring Board
- Cardstock – Cream – A2 finished size
- Cardstock – Brown – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Cardstock – White – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Cardstock – White – 1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Envelope – Kraft
- Colored Pencil – Prismacolor Espresso
- Colored Pencil – Prismacolor Artichoke
- Colored Pencil – Prismacolor Light Umber
Prepare your paper according to the dimensions above. On the 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ white cardstock we are going to stamp a wreath. You can check out my video on wreath stamping if you don’t know how to do this, but it will be five groups of three stampings of the Tiny Beer Mug in the brown inks.
Around the wreath and in between the bugs, stamp the pretzels in the same brown inks.
To round out the wreath stamp the Mini Hop Vine in new sprout ink and the Tiny Hop Bud in pistachio ink. Color buds in with artichoke colored pencil and draw squiggles with the espresso colored pencil.
On the strip of white cardstock with the espresso and umber pencils write, Happy Beerthday.” Rub edges of sentiment paper and cardstock wreath is on with rich cocoa ink. Glue all the pieces to the card base.
On a kraft envelope stamp the sentiment, “Merry Mail” in the center in rich cocoa ink. Stamp the Tiny Beer Mug in brown inks across the flap followed by the Mini Hop Vine in pistachio ink.