No products in the cart.
Deer Forest Card
Deer Forest Card
Rebecca shows how to create this lovely non-floral card that would be perfect for a Father's Day card or even a holiday card.
Lawn Fawn – Lawn Clippings – Hillside Stencils$14.99
Art Glitter Glue Metal Tip Attachment$4.25
Archival Wendy Vecchi Ink Kit #2 – Mini Pad 4 Pack$13.99
Archival Wendy Vecchi Ink Kit #1 – Mini Pad 4 Pack$13.99
Archival Ink Kit #3 – Mini Pad 4 Pack$13.99
Archival Ink Kit #2 – Mini Pad 4 Pack$13.99
- Cardstock – Cream A2 Card Base
- Cardstock – Brown
- Cardstock – Teal
- Envelope – White
- Paper Trimmer
- Die – Waffle Flower A2 Layers (second and third from largest)
- Die – Spellbinders Classic Oval S4-110 (largest)
- Embossing Folder
- Prismacolor Premier – Jasmine
- Prismacolor Premier – Yellow Orange
- Prismacolor Premier – Powder Blue
- Prismacolor Premier – Canary Yellow
- Prismacolor Premier – Pumpkin Orange
- Prismacolor Premier – Dahlia Purple
The first thing that we will do is prepare our paper. We need an A2 base
in cream cardstock. So, to make the base cut an 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of
cardstock in the middle at the 5-1/2″ mark on the long side. Then take
one of those pieces and place on a paper scoring board and score in the
middle on the long edge at 4-1/4″. Now, you have a base!
For the other cuts you’ll need:
- Cardstock – Brown, cut using the Waffleflower Die second from the largest die and a piece cut from the CottageCutz Oval Die Set (second from the largest)
- Cardstock – Cream, cut using the Spellbinders oval die (largest in the set)
- Cardstock – Teal, cut using the Waffleflower Die third from the largest
Place the hillside stencil on the oval bottom and brush on the darkest green ink. Adjust the stencil and brush on the next lightest green ink, and adjust it once more and brush on the lightest green ink.
Stamp the Mini Buck Peg Stamp in Potting Soil ink, Stamp the Doe in Coffee ink, and the fawns in Sepia ink. Stamp the Mini Tree Peg Stamp in the three green ink colors, stamping them side-by-side.
Stamp the Mini Pine Branch in the green inks and stamp the Tiny Pinecone in the various brown inks. Create a horizon with the colored pencils.
Emboss the teal cardstock panel. Glue that panel to the brown cardstock. Glue the cream oval to the brown oval and adhere to the embossed teal cardstock with 3D tape. Wrap the ribbon around and adhere on the back with clear tape. Glue to card base. Create a bow for the ribbon and adhere with glue.
For the envelope, stamp the Pine Branch Border set in brown and green around the perimeter of the envelope.